A Challenge:let's get the number of registered users to 100

Any questions or comments you have about Natural Sequence Farming processes. These could include general questions or ones about your personal problems.

PLEASE NOTE :
We do not endorse any answers from anyone in this forum except Peter Andrews himself.

Please remember, Natural Sequence Farming has to be tailored for your specific problem and to follow general advice may create more problems for you.

Moderator: webmaster

duane

A Challenge:let's get the number of registered users to 100

Post by duane » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:44 pm

This site is becoming very active because more people are logging on and registering and posting. The more of you registering and posting the more interesting the site becomes for everyone.

Here's the challenge: Let's see if we can get the no.of registered users to 100 by the end of July 2007 and then watch it grow like all good farmers.

Everyone out there has something important to contribute. We all want to learn from your experiences.

Make this forum yours...tell your story, ask your questions, tell us your nsf successes, tell us your failures.

Ian James

Post by Ian James » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:41 pm

I have some friends who I know will enjoy this site as much as I have, I will ask them to log on and read my posts......and register if it gets them thinking.....

duane

Post by duane » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:44 am

The more interaction we receive the more interesting the forum becomes.
good onya Ian.

duane

Post by duane » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:20 am

We now have 77 registered users and rising?

Well done to those who have taken up the challenge....but once you are registered make use of the forum. Post your queries, experiences with NSF and other farm topics.

We need to lift the debate and get all stakeholders involved.

duane

Post by duane » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:57 am

79 and rising slowly.

People out there on the www. would think this is Duane's site.....I dont want to see my name on all the posts..how boring is that for everyone.

My postgraduate study in sustainability was done by WebCT....an interactivate site like this forum with everyone contributing.

It makes for greater learning when we have a HIGHER participatory approach.

Register and log on...your experience and views are important to the current debate.

duane

Post by duane » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:48 pm

We are rising slowly to the challenge...now at 81 thanks to Mary.

Get your friends and colleagues to look at the site and register.

Become proactive and ask questions and post your views on climate change, water issues, nsf, native plants, your experience with nsf etc etc.,

We have only 4 days left so we need 5 new registrations each day if we are to succeed and meet the challenge.

duane

Post by duane » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:13 pm

The challenge failed this time.....let's see what the future brings.

duane

Post by duane » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:25 pm

Welcome to all the new people who have registered.

I invite your comments....the more interesting the forum becomes relies upon the greater the diversity of people contributing.

Ask you questions, post your concerns , tell us the land mangement issues in your community.

Use this forum as a tool to build a resource where we can all share knowledge and value the experiences you all have to give.

duane

Post by duane » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:06 pm

Let's see who will be the 100th person to join....one small step for man but one big step for NSF.

duane

Post by duane » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:20 pm

Congratulations to Bev M...the 100th person to register on this forum.

Well done to all who contributed and made this happen.