Peter asked to help Argentina fix its environemntal issues

Where daily bits of info can be added and discussed.

Moderator: webmaster

duane

Peter asked to help Argentina fix its environemntal issues

Post by duane » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Dear Mr. Andrews.

It is with the highest respect that I write you this email, my name is Miguel Berumen. I live in Mar del Plata, Argentina. I came upon your name and found more about your work through getting in touch with
Dr. Ali in Japan.

The important issue here is that I respect and appreciate what you are doing for humanity as a whole. The main reason for this email is to find
out if you provide help and assistance or assessment to foreign nations? Here in Argentina, like in your country, there are lots of bureaurocracy which gets in the way of any real progress and blinds the real important objectives. Still, there are groups of people trying to make a change.

We are attempting to resuscitate a more ecological approach to sustainably caring for the ecosystem. Argentina, like Australia, holds
many similarities, due to common malpractices. Lands are being
ravished, leading to inevitable erosion and eutrophycation of land and
water. There is an attempt by some ex government officials to remediate
this situation before it gets out of hand. We were approached by a
group of them to assist through the introduction of EM technology.

After seeing your videos on YouTube, I was inspired to write you and see if you had even a small interest in potentially through me and the work we are forging here in Argentina of bringing your wisdom and assessment in to land regeneration to our country?

My intention is to come to you with my heart in my hand, and not quite
sure how to put things in the right perspective. Or even if these
groups would be interested, we both know how beaurocracy and economics works. But I think is worth a try.

Awaiting for your reply

sincerely

Miguel Berumen
Darins Naturals, Products for People Xina GmbH