A CRY FOR HELP

Where daily bits of info can be added and discussed.

Moderator: webmaster

Post Reply
ColinJEly
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:50 am
Location: melbourne

A CRY FOR HELP

Post by ColinJEly » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Hello
http://family.org.au/index.php?option=c ... rticle&...
Despite the recent discrediting of the famous 'Hockey Stick'.
Despite the recent 'leaking' of over a thousand emails, files and programs, which not only showed lies, misrepresentations and coercions, but perhaps most damningly, rejoiced in the death of a fine Australian, John Daly.

Our 'illustrious' Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd, together with his bumbling sidekick, Penny Wong, ably abetted by those two 'straight men' Malcolm Turnbull and Ian Macfarlane are still hell bent on passing the CPRS/ETS legislation.
The draft of which wants us to give 0.7% of GDP to tinpot countries like Zimbabwe, Burma and North Korea. For those of you who are professional farmers, how would you like to give away 0.7% of your gross turnover?
The NSW government has said that the legislation, if passed, would cost every man, woman and child in Australia, $4500.00
Also it usurps our sovereignty to an unelected government. We have just had the newly elected head of the EU come out and sing the praises of the G20 as the start of World Government.
By going to the link at the top and putting in your postcode, you will bring up your local member and all your state senators, click on them all, and send them a message that you dont want the CPRS/ETS legislation passed!
Please pass this on to all your email contacts.
Cheers
Col. :roll:

duane
Posts: 1159
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:44 pm
Location: Central Coast, NSW
Contact:

Post by duane » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:43 am

Col

Both Govt and the Opposition see this as a done deal.
Govt promised it before the last election and MT also promised it whilst in Govt.

This has been the worlds best con trick ever.....like the old saying says "95% of the people in the world are mugs and the other 5% handle them".....the opposition voices are being branded as CC skeptics but the truth will win out....one day.

Absolutely bears out what you are saying Col....good post!

Col....the link you gave NO longer is working!!

ColinJEly
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:50 am
Location: melbourne

Post by ColinJEly » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:56 pm

For those of you who tried and found a link that no longer worked, this was working as of 1800hrs on 25/11

http://family.org.au/index.php?option=c ... =94&eid=25

For a TRUE explanation of Australia's Climate Variability here is someone who said it a long time ago and far better than I could :lol:

The love of field and coppice,
Of green and shaded lanes.
Of ordered woods and gardens
Is running in your veins,
Strong love of grey-blue distance
Brown streams and soft dim skies
I know but cannot share it,
My love is otherwise.

I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her terror -
The wide brown land for me!

A stark white ring-barked forest
All tragic to the moon,
The sapphire-misted mountains,
The hot gold hush of noon.
Green tangle of the brushes,
Where lithe lianas coil,
And orchids deck the tree-tops
And ferns the warm dark soil.

Core of my heart, my country!
Her pitiless blue sky,
When sick at heart, around us,
We see the cattle die-
But then the grey clouds gather,
And we can bless again
The drumming of an army,
The steady, soaking rain.

Core of my heart, my country!
Land of the Rainbow Gold,
For flood and fire and famine,
She pays us back threefold-
Over the thirsty paddocks,
Watch, after many days,
The filmy veil of greenness
That thickens as we gaze.

An opal-hearted country,
A wilful, lavish land-
All you who have not loved her,
You will not understand-
Though earth holds many splendours,
Wherever I may die,
I know to what brown country
My homing thoughts will fly.

Post Reply