A Personal Declaration

Whilst you will find information here which in many cases will assist in an overall way, the views expressed on this forum may not be the views expressed by NSF founder Peter Andrews.

Whilst we have many experts in their own field as guests and members, it must not be assumed that all answers totally adhere to Peter's NSF ideas or processes.

If one would like a definitive NSF answer to their questions please arrange for an individual consultation when all the answers will be provided by Peter, and they will be specific to your case.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Don't forget we are also on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/naturalsequencefarming
webmaster
Site Admin

A Personal Declaration

Post by webmaster » Thu May 07, 2015 4:30 pm

A Personal Declaration

I have been guilty of believing that I understand the landscape research of Peter Andrews. After a frank examination I realise I may understand enough to manage my own farm at its current level of production, but, on reflection, many additional aspects are involved in a whole of landscape knowledge.

I well appreciate his anger and frustration because others could copy my small and imperfect example in the wrong place or at the wrong time with sad results.

It is now clear to me that the science and practical application of this landscape research exists for world-leading results.1 It will not happen if the methods that have always failed in the past are repeated.

My long experience tells me that many who claim to use his knowledge are unaware of their lack of the required understanding.

Peter has given me the option of admitting my mistakes or having them publicly revealed – a humiliation I would care to avoid. It is important that his supporters do accept their shortcomings so that they can learn fully and impart their new-found knowledge to those in positions of influence.

Julia McKay
2/5/2015
The Forum for Peter Andrew's Natural Sequence Farming