The book is available here....

If you have any questions about anything to do with the book, this is the place.

That could be any of the subject matter you would like clarified or suggestions to include for a follow up book.

Book Sales and Delivery information should be directed to the place of purchase NOt here.

Moderator: webmaster

webmaster
Site Admin

The book is available here....

Post by webmaster » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:00 pm

Hello,

If you haven't read the book, you may purchase it here..

http://www.starliterecords.com.au/catalog

If you have, please let us know what you thought and any comments, inquiries or suggestions you may have about it.

This forum is only about the book, use the other ones for your other comments and inquiries.

Thanks

Support Staff

:D
The Forum for Peter Andrew's Natural Sequence Farming

Shirley Henderson

Post by Shirley Henderson » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:15 am

I would like to make one suggestion. I loved reading the book however some people can't read. How about making some copies available as an audio book. You can usually borrow these from the local library. As I know of people that cannot read or write I believe reaching the wider community may require other methods of communication.

duane

Post by duane » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:56 pm

I will ask the ABC Books if they are interested in doing that....great idea Shirley!!!!

I'll report back here with their answer asap.

duane

Post by duane » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:01 pm

Shirley

The ABC are making BFTB into an audio book....all thanks to you for the suggestion.

By the way Back from the Brink is now back in stock after selling out.

Its available again at all good bookstores and ALWAYS available here by clicking on http://www.starliterecords.com.au/catalog

oakwdpk

audio book

Post by oakwdpk » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Making the audio book is fantastic. I've been thinking the same thing, I have family who just aren't great readers who are relying on me 'explaining' everything to them - so they can argue with me when I don't explain it well enough! Being able to get them to listen to say a chapter at a time when it suits them sounds like a great solution. Well done!

Now, what about the same for Beyond the Brink, which is even more fantastic I think for the way it offers real hope for a way forward at a national scale. I have friends and family deeply affected by the Lower Murray situation and they need every bit of hope they can get :? when the news is mostly such doom, gloom, and inaction. But again, they need to be able to listen to it, not read it.

thanks heaps to Peter and yourself and the ABC.

duane

Post by duane » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Beyond the Brink IS available on audiobook from all ABC Shops. RRP is @ $42.

Shirley Henderson

Peter is Popular

Post by Shirley Henderson » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:19 am

Hello Daune, Nearly every person I speak to about Peter Andrews and Natural sequence Farming HAS heard of him. MOST are interested and want to know more. Those that have not heard of him want to know more too. Many are VERY interested in his work and very few seem skeptical when I explain more about it (as much as I can). So many are interested yet there are so few on the forum and not enough information out there to get people here. I just want you to know that going on my own experiences I think Australia wants to hear from Peter Andrews more and more, so the media better get their act together and follow this properly. Forget about calling him the CRAZY FARMER and realize that Peter Andrews and Natural Sequence Farming are the real solutions. He should be in the news everynight until we find out who is responsible for trying to stop his work.
I repeat PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW!

oakwdpk

Post by oakwdpk » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:32 am

Hi there, I bought both books on CD and they're fantastic. We regularly lend them out to friends who would never get around to reading books, so it is really helping to share the ideas. Agree with Shirley, many people we speak to have heard of Peter and they're really interested when we offer them the CDs.

Sam13

Re: The book is available here....

Post by Sam13 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:04 pm

hello....
I would like to make one suggestion. I loved reading the book however some people can't read. How about making some copies available as an audio book. You can usually borrow these from the local library. As I know of people that cannot read or write I believe reaching the wider community may require other methods of communication.
Try?

oakwdpk

Re: The book is available here....

Post by oakwdpk » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Hi there - further to my queries above, I've since sourced both sets of audiobooks (they're supplied on CD) and they're fantastic. I always have them out on loan to people. Only one friend didn't like what he heard, most love it when they would never get around to reading a book. And some immediately start changing the way they view their world,gardens and property. Action is louder than words! Highly recommended. ABC stores sell the CDs. :D