Upcoming tour of NSW NSF sites

At times we are able to fit into Peter's busy schedule, the chance for groups to visit his projects to see them first hand.

In most cases Peter would be your guide.

Please leave your requests here including the number in your party. The more in the party the better chance of a visit being arranged.

Support Staff

Moderator: webmaster

Ian James

Upcoming tour of NSW NSF sites

Post by Ian James » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:13 pm

I thought it could be a good idea to post in here my intention to Visit NSW with my wife Jodi, to tour as many NSF sites and meet as many likeminded people as possible.
We will be leaving WA on the 5th August and will be in NSW for the week.
I would really like to hear from anybody who has some nearby sites who might be able to show us around a little. We would be a little lost in NSW and any pointers would be greatly appieciated.
I think you can find my address on this site but if you can't, it is ianjodijames@bigpond.com

duane

Post by duane » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:01 pm

Ian there are at least 10 sites available in NSW. I will post the full list to you.

Ian James

Post by Ian James » Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:27 am

Thank you Duane, I would really apprieciate that. I believe I may have to reschedule to a later date to allow more time for planning and information gathering.

duane

Post by duane » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:33 pm

As I mentioned in my email to you Ian there are @ 12 sites in NSW presently, of which I am aware...there may be others.

Ian James

Post by Ian James » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:34 pm

Fantastic, I will put my date back, but a vision of my tour is begining to take shape and that is vey encouraging.

Thank you for you suggestions.