Who saw Peter Andrews on the Sunday program??

As elections are one of the only times governments and oppositions take notice of public issues, do you think the potential of Natural Sequence Farming should become an issue.

Over the last years billions of dollars have gone into so called 'fixes' for our problems and now more billions are being poured down possibly another deep hole.

Do you think NSF should be given adequate funds to either prove or disprove it's theories?

Let us know your thoughts here.

Moderator: webmaster

duane

Who saw Peter Andrews on the Sunday program??

Post by duane » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:18 pm

Did anyone see the Ray Martin cover story on Channel 9 on the Sunday program???

I would love to hear your comments on the program.

Shirley Henderson

Post by Shirley Henderson » Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:31 pm

Hi Duane, Its time I start writing again. I have started a forum on yahoo! Already found one person who remembers seeing Peter Andrews on TV and has been looking for a link ever since. I hope you will be hearing from him and that he might become a new member. They remembered Don Bourke. We all have to keep raising Peters profile and let more and more people be aware of him. I know you have been spreading the word to farmers and I for one will keep writing and writing and writing to who ever I think can help or make a difference. SUNDAY was great to watch and I am wondering if there will be a follow up now that the election is over.
Shirley
Web address to new forum if anyone is interested.
http://au.messages.yahoo.com/news/politics/150749/

Shirley Henderson

Post by Shirley Henderson » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:07 pm

WEll, I thought that was a good idea but it appears the topic has been deleted? I have sent an email asking why? It genereated a lot of interest very fast and was only up for about half an hour.
Oh Well I will try elsewhere.
shirley