PM Rudds Office "Never heard of NSF and Peter Andrews

As elections are one of the only times governments and oppositions take notice of public issues, do you think the potential of Natural Sequence Farming should become an issue.

Over the last years billions of dollars have gone into so called 'fixes' for our problems and now more billions are being poured down possibly another deep hole.

Do you think NSF should be given adequate funds to either prove or disprove it's theories?

Let us know your thoughts here.

Moderator: webmaster

duane

PM Rudds Office "Never heard of NSF and Peter Andrews

Post by duane » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:21 am

Yesterday, Peter rang the Parliamentary Office of the PM asking to speak with the PM's COS, David Epstein.

"Who's calling? From where? Natural Sequence Farming? Peter Andrews? No, sorry we've never heard of it?"

After 30 years of trying to alert the politicans of the benefits of NSF....the real decisions makers..ie the minders and the bureaucrats, like Sir Humphrey..... make sure their political masters are continually keep in the dark.

What hope have we got???

As an outside observer, I have observed and seen how the the MDBS can be re-instated as a fully functioning system...this is not theory but fact. And a large number of scientists have confirmed the above statement based on demonstration sites that show how the natural processes and components in this landscape work and confirm that the MDB can be fixed understanding of the way the Basin used to work naturally.

Wouldn't you think that if someone was claiming to have SOLUTIONS to one of our biggest environmental challenges that Rudd, Wong and the others down there in Canberra would at least want to see and know what the solutions were!!!
Last edited by duane on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

Shirley Henderson

Post by Shirley Henderson » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:45 am

This must drive you crazy. To have a sensible solution that works as beautifully as NSF. I have just written to Australia Wide, 7.30 report, Australian Story, ABC Investigations, Lateline, Stateline and Landline suggesting to all that they should do a story (or follow Up). This nonsense of turning their backs has got to stop because Australia will be a dried up laughing stock if politicians do not pay attention.
Shirley

Angela Helleren

Post by Angela Helleren » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:04 am

Good on you Shirley. :D
Many hands make light work.
Unfortunately, too many hands stirring anti clockwise, has spoiled mother natures recipe.
Back to basics.

greg

Spreading the word

Post by greg » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:50 pm

Gidday All
Most times when I ask a pollie a question either through email or letter I generally mention Peter and his book, unfortunitly their staff filters most of the mail they recieve and much of it is file in the small round file at the end o the desk. When you do get an answer it is in pollie and written by staffers.
I can relate to the frustration well
regards Greg

Angela Helleren

Post by Angela Helleren » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:27 am

I heard a news report that Mr David Epstein has taken up a new job with Qantas. Maybe his replacement is worth a try. :wink:

Cheers Angie
Many hands make light work.
Unfortunately, too many hands stirring anti clockwise, has spoiled mother natures recipe.
Back to basics.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:53 pm

As Peter has in the past and will do in the future, the only way NSF will get its credit is by the people that do not belive in his ways is asking him to prove each and every point.
Always keep an open mind