Lord Monckton stirs it up.

This is such an important issue which will no doubt effect all of us one way or the other once governments get their way.

The serious introduction of NSF however, would have an incredible positive effect on the numbers being thrown around out there.

Because so many subscribers on this forum have passionate ideas about this subject, I thought we should open an area which would be dedicated to this subject only.

That way, the thousands of visitors we get to to this site, will be able to see quite quickly what postive effects NSF would have if more land owners instigated its principles.

Moderator: webmaster

webmaster
Site Admin

Lord Monckton stirs it up.

Post by webmaster » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:28 am

I listened to Lord Monckton last night talking with Radio 2GB's Brian Wilshire and listeners who called in to ask him questions.

If you haven't yet heard what he says about the Gobal Warming scam, you should, that is if you are interested enough in the whole subject!

He is today making an 'all public welcome' speech and debate at the Hilton Hotel in Sydney around noon, which I'm sure would be enlightening.

For those who haven't heard anything about or from him, here is something from a recent US visit. Take a look at the video after the read.
[url]

http://www.dakotavoice.com/2009/12/lord ... deception/

Lonnie
Webmaster
Last edited by webmaster on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum for Peter Andrew's Natural Sequence Farming

ColinJEly

Post by ColinJEly » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Lonie
I had the pleasure of seeing him twice in Melbourne recently and then being invited to a small private function with Lord and Lady Monckton and Dr Ian Plimer.
They were all very 'down to earth'

webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Hi,

I really wanted to go see him and hear what he had to say yesterday in Sydney however just couldn't get away from a committment.

I have heard him on radio and on You Tube and like the easy and non confronting way he puts forward his findings.

I hope the government at least give him a hearing although I am afraid the press media have chosen not to do very much with him at all. I hope not out of bias.

Glad you got to experience that.

Lonnie :)

sprite

Post by sprite » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:39 am

Lord Mockton to my knowledge has no academic qualifications and Ian Plimer who I have known for 20 odd years is a damm good geo but not an ecologist. He is also a complete showman.

Best to keep an open mind

Shirley Henderson

Post by Shirley Henderson » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:46 am

HI Lonnie,
I clicked your link but nothing there.
Shirley

webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Hi Shirley,

Being a newspaper, the article obviously has a shelf life I guess that's why that initial link was taken down.

Try the new link.

Lonnie

ColinJEly

Post by ColinJEly » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:03 pm

G'day Sprite
Lord Monckton is a former cabinet adviser to the UK government, a Cambridge Don, classical scholar, mathematician and a moralist. ;-)

Lonnie
There will be a DVD released of Lord Moncktgon's tour downunder. I will post info on its availability when I hear more.